Small Businesses Rule! Please Keep Them Alive!

Shop Indie Bookstores

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fate...

Do You Believe in Fate? Have things happened in your life that are inexplicable... except if you believe in predestiny? Is there a master plan? Have our lives been written? Do we have soul mates? Do souls choose their paths before they are born onto Mother Earth? What is kismet?

I wasn't able to write last night because of an overwhelming experience that I had... that is one of many that is far more than a coincidence in my mind. It was Universe' way of telling me... something. And I need another night to process the events. It was that trippy.

Please enjoy
http://dearprudence-peekintoanassecretworld.blogspot.com
this evening... and contemplate the questions that I have voiced. I will write more tomorrow, for I would love to share... but not yet. I would love to hear your ideas about the topics at hand... Please write! It would be great to share your words on the blog.

I hope that your Friday is filled with great things!

Namaste... 'till tomorrow -
Amanda xo
Download of the Day - "Garden State Soundtrack"


Please Check Out the AMAZING film "Garden State" (perfect for the subject matter at hand) and the Song of the Day in the Upper Right margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment